Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Back Again

I have been quiet. Let me see what has happened since my last post.

Out of 26 follies only one survived but I got a BFN. The left tube was cathetarized after the Dr noticed that It was blocked and was collecting fluid.

Been in a not so good job that just ended.

Started IVF 29 days ago. I took the Pill for 24 days and started the Antagonistic protocal Last Tuesday. Needless to say it has not gone well. I have only 3 follies today, 7mm,14mm,10mm
I started with 75 Menupur and 300 Gonal F. On Thursday my dose was increased to 225 Menupur and 300 Gonal F. Sarturday 300 Menupur and 300 Gonal F. This is the maximum dose you can be on.

The Nurse just called me to let me know that my cycle has been cancelled and to set up a follow up appointment.

I am not sure what is worse loosing my job or having a cycle cancelled.

I have not had such a bad response before and I am not sure what to do.

7 comments:

  1. Saw your news on LFCA. I'm so, so sorry ... you are in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your news on LFCA too, and am also thinking about you. I hope things turn around soon. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here from LFCA--I am so sorry. I have been laid off since last year and it is tough, let alone dealing with the cancelled cycle. Wishing you peace and strength.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry about the loss of your precious little girl. My first son (IVF after 10 years TTC) died the day after he was born due to some really rare labor complications. Devastating.

    I'm very, very sorry about your job loss and the canceling of a cycle. We just completed our third cycle (and we are blessed, it was positive) but it literally was a phone call away from being cancelled and I just was dumbstruck at the thought.
    Thoughts and prayers for you as you navigate ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Be Still and Know ... I just stumbled upon your blog. We are thinking about IVF again (first time didnt work and FET didnt work either). I am so sorry about your cycle. I will pray for you and for a baby for you. D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello all, I just got the courage to write again today. I have been away for a while so I am not sure what LFCA means. However thanks for all your encouraging comments above. It is encouraging to see that there are others out there going through this. And yes I have confirmed that going through this process is worse than loosing a job. One can find another job but it may not be possible to concieve. I am in I think what my lowest low. Its never been this bad before. Lori Congratulations, @ dianex99 lets keep on.

    ReplyDelete