Lets see, ET was actually not that bad. I have been popping Extra strength Tylenol to help with the cramping. So far only 3 have made it to ICSI. I am very nervous............I cried out to God today that this cycle be successful. I could barely master the strength to continue writting.
This whole process is such a roller coster. It is actually truly stressing me out. I know that the stress is not good for me but I just cannot help it. I cried a lot when I learnt that they got only 7 eggs and now only three have made it to fertilization. ET is possibly day 3. Due to the numbers I do not think day 5 is being considered.
Again I just have continue submitting myself to God as there is nothing I can do. I was feeling so defeated so I am proud that I have posted something today regardless of how short. I feel good enough to walk so DH and I will take a stroll.
For all of you out there TTC best wishes.
CT
I am so happy your cycle wasn't canceled! I am praying for your little ones to grow, grow, grow. I pray also that the child or possibly children the Lord has planned for you are growing into beautiful, healthy embryos to be transferred. Remember it only takes one. May the Lord also strengthen and encourage you.((HUGS))
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you got to go through with the retrieval. I will be praying for you and your dh. Keep your chin up and know that women do get pregnant with just one embryo and they get pregnant with a day 3 transfer. Just keep trusting that He will help you.
ReplyDelete